[Dixielandjazz] Celebrity band.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 23 13:38:59 PDT 2006

I have a video of a live Jack Benny episode, the plot being that members of his celebrity jazz band were coming over to practice (basically film and TV stars of the day).  They all finally arrive, and they do play a tune.  I can't remember the tune, but have the tape easily accessible, so this evening I'll watch it.  If the performance is worth anything (it was at least a bit marginal, if I recall), I'll make an .mp3 of it for sharing,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org