[Dixielandjazz] DJML Bloody Mary F2F Party

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue May 23 10:33:24 PDT 2006

I have spoken to someone at the Delta King.  She was aware of the Delta King
'Bloody Mary Party and was sure that it is set.  I am waiting for a call
back for final conformation.

If all goes well, the DJML Sacramento Face To Face, Bloody Mary Party, will
take place on board the Delta King, Delta Lounge, upstairs.  Friday May 26,
10:00 - 11:00 AM.

The Delta King is the permentantly moored riverboat in Old Sacramento.  It
is just a few steps away from the Jubilee opening day parade which will
start about 11:45 PM.

Hope to see all of you there.

BTW- my complete Jubilee playing schedule, with 4 bands, is posted at
www.ringwald.com/schedule.htm

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
DJML Moderator
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
but only you can feel the true warmth.