[Dixielandjazz] Correction: Need lead and words to "Walking With The King"

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Mon May 22 05:04:18 PDT 2006

In a message dated 5/21/2006 7:12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BudTuba at aol.com writes:

One hymn  that he liked was "Walk  With The
King".  We'd like to do that  for him as part of a testimonial, but  have not
been able to find  it.
After further investigation I find I have asked for the wrong hymn...I
should have asked for "Walking With The King"  This was recorded by George  Lewis
on Blue Note.

Quickly now...does anyone have the lead line and lyrics for  this?

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band
'we ain't just  whistlin' dixie!"
585-415-3985 Cell