[Dixielandjazz] Re: 21 Trombone Album

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Sun May 21 22:12:14 PDT 2006

     Go to http://www.gemm.com and in the search slot enter "21
trombones" and hit the <ENTER> key.  You'll see this:

Green,Urbie
21 Trombones	(4 More Matches From 3 Sellers, $5.75-$35.00) View All Matches
Media: LP     Condition: NEW/NEW     Release: 60216022SD
bros. Orchestra) (RW) VG
Seller:	MUSICDISC   $20.00

Now click on "View All Matches" over on the right and see this:

title	'21 TROMBONES'
artist	'GREEN,URBIE'
media	' LP'
GREEN,URBIE	21 TROMBONES
a) LP $5.75
b) LP $18.86
c) LP x2 $20.00
d) LP x2 $35.00

GREEN,URBIE AND OTHERS	21 TROMBONES VOL 2
LP $22.00

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**    "In each human heart are a tiger, a pig, an ass, and a
**     nightingale.  Diversity of character is due to their unequal
**     activity."   --  Ambrose Bierce in _The Devil's Dictionary_