[Dixielandjazz] The Last (off topic) Post

Max Hughes maxuuu at connexus.net.au
Sun May 21 16:12:11 PDT 2006

G'day folks,
Sorry to be off topic again, but this is the quickest way to contact all
those who chat with me off-list, without my message being rejected as spam.

I have been on this list now for nearly 10 years, and have made some
wonderful friends.  Some I have met in person, others only through the
wonder of cyberspace. I have enjoyed every minute of the time, and thank
you all for your friendship, and the knowledge you have shared.

Unfortunately,  my battle with cancer has been re-engaged, and I will be
going into hospital on Friday week for chemotherapy.  Since I don't know
how long it will be, I will be unsubscribing before I start. Hopefully
it is only temporary.  All being well, I'll be back.

Cheers and beers, and hooroo
Max Hughes,
Melbourne.