[Dixielandjazz] Need lead and words to "Walk With The King"

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Sun May 21 16:10:36 PDT 2006

Our band will be playing at the Jasstime-Ragtime Festival in Alexandria Bay
on Memorial Day weekend (coming up next weekend).  We are the lead band
trying to fill the shoes of the Eagle Jazz Band who were regular performers  while
Ralph Grugel was alive and well.  One hymn that he liked was "Walk  With The
King".  We'd like to do that for him as part of a testimonial, but  have not
been able to find it.

Quickly now...does anyone have the lead line and lyrics for this?

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band
'we ain't just  whistlin' dixie!"
585-415-3985  Cell