[Dixielandjazz] Re: failure notice

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Thu May 18 02:09:10 PDT 2006

<< First woman.  My boy friend has an electric organ.>>

Hi, well heres a first.

which I had seen.

The post has been returned as, wait for it, " there is the possibility for
double entendre in this message".  Gosh!  Its is really good to think that
someone, somewhere, is intent on keeping us on the straight and narrow.

I wish there was someone as zealous checking TV scripts.

Cheers

Pat