[Dixielandjazz] Bragging Rights & Organs

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon May 15 09:46:16 PDT 2006

There is so much potential in this discussion for double entendres
that I find it terribly hard to resist. However I shall. But I will
relate a story:

Years ago a friend of mine bought a small electric organ and
installed it in his apartment. He then sent out invitations to
all his friends for what he offically referred to as his
:"Organ-warming Party."   -- It was well-attended. (The party, that is.)

Craig