[Dixielandjazz] New Turk Murphy Jasmine CD

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 12 20:17:21 PDT 2006

> This is very good news, as I've mentioned before.  Even though Columbia doesn't have the cajones to do such reissuing, at least they have the good sense to let someone else do it.  Funny they didn't start with #1, Barrelhouse Jazz???  Maybe Columbia's calling the shots as to reissue order, as a condition of permission...

Quoting myself again, it seems....

Word from Jasmine is that more Turk reissues will appear, depending on
how well this first one sells.

So, you got your marching orders, Turk fans!  BUY!!!,
--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org