Re. [Dixielandjazz] Hotel suggestions for Sac Festival?

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Fri May 12 14:50:09 PDT 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE
Message: 3
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:00:54 -0700
From: "Richard Broadie" <rbroadie at dc.rr.com>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Hotel suggestions for Sac Festival?

I just got an email from Jill Harper, Executive Director of the Sacramental
Taditional Jazz Society, indicating she's sending me (unanticipated) comp
tickets to the Sacramento Jubilee.  Can anyone suggest a place where Sharon
and I could stay or are the hotels already pretty much sold out?  I
performed in 9 of the first 10 festivals and haven't been able to get back
since.  Any suggestions would really be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Dick Broadie

END orig. message----------

Congratulations, Dick,
Those comps are hard to come by.
For hotel info, go to the Jubilee Web site.
http://www.sacjazz.com/housing.html
Love and hugs,
Nancy