[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong in Paris 1934

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Fri May 12 11:47:46 PDT 2006

Hello Glen,

Many thanks for your reply that gives me hope that I can obtain these Louis
in Paris recordings. It's strange that matrix 1481 is omitted because this
is the first half of a two-part title.

However, as soon as I can find his address, I'll send an E-mail to Jerry (of
"Jazz 'n Blues") in England as he keeps a full stock of Naxos CD's.

I have a comprehensive collection of Louis' output. I've got some titles
seven times! One on 78, one on LP, and five on different CD's, but none of
these CD's include the Paris session.

Once again, many thanks

Kind Regards

Bob