[Dixielandjazz] Re: Anachrhronic Jazz Band

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 11 20:28:24 PDT 2006

> Tied to download the mp3 files; NO LUCK.
> What's wrong?

Dear Larry,
I didn't bother with Gary Kiser's generous gesture when it first appeared on
the DJML, as I have had the 2-CD from when it first came out, as a
replacement for the original LP, which I had also had for yonks.
However, when your query came through I clicked on the links out of
curiosity. I have a Mac.
Nothing wrong here. The booklet images are very large, but downloaded with
no trouble. I suspect some editing will be required.
The mp3 of the first track "Yard Bird Suite" downloaded as an mp3 control
panel straight to my desktop. I'm playing it now.
BTW, our little band added this tune to our play list some years ago, as a
result of the Anachronic LP version.
Kind regards,
Bill.