[Dixielandjazz] Gig opportunity in Peidmont / Montclair District of Oakland.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu May 11 14:44:05 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

Yep, you shoulda bought it, and the one on either side of it too :))

Unfortunately you would be paying more taxes on them than most
musicians in N. California make a year.

You can't buy a storage shed in Montclair these days for $55,000.

Do you know what they call and $850,000. home in Lafayette, Orinda,
Moraga just over the hill from there ?

"A fixer upper ":))  and anything under $400,000.00 is called a
"Bulldozer"

What I would like to now is Where are they getting all that money ?
Sure not many of them are musicians, except for a few Major ROCKers in
the area.   One of my neighbors owns KFRC radio station so he is not
doing too bad.

Is the farm next door to you available ?

Time to start thinking about getting out of Sunny California :))

Musical content:

"Take the Money and Run"

Cheers,

Tom