[Dixielandjazz] Anachronic Jazz Band

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue May 9 16:04:34 PDT 2006

Hey guts,

If I get thrown in the clink for putting this stuff up (music and book)
on line, I hope some of you will come by for a visit.

As for Monk, you should all 'try' to listen to him seriously.  By the
way, I play Round Midnight.  This melody works GREAT with tuba on the
melody.

All the best,
Gary "Hey guard, this chain hurts my ankle" Kiser