[Dixielandjazz] Where to stay in Sacto

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 07:37:16 PDT 2006

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com wrote:

>as if the Mexicans are coming for the dixieland music! Burns me up  too.

>A list member who used to raise racehorses told me to put some money on
>"Dixieland Jazz" to win. The horse was 20-1 long shot, but he knew the
>animal. This was two weeks ago. Dixieland won. I didn't have a penny on him
>This is the story of my life-

Ha Ha, that was me that told everybody to bet the horse, begat out of
"Dixieland Band" who was owned locally here by friends of mine and friends
of OKOM. I made a few bucks on the race.

I also made a few buck on Barbaro who lives/trains right down the road in
Fair Hill Maryland and is owned by folks who live close by in Chester County
Pennsylvania. You can make your own bets on him now.

Regarding Ramada Inn flying a Mexican Flag, perhaps they are just trying to
remind those California Carpet Baggers that the Golden State was a part of
Mexico until some illegal and uninvited immigrants from the USA settled
there, then started a war, and then took it away. :-) VBG

Musical Content: "The Music Goes Round and Round"

Cheers,
Steve Barbone