[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Freakin' at the Freakers Ball"

Phil O'Rourke philor at webone.com.au
Mon May 8 21:05:41 PDT 2006

I am holding Silverstein's "Freaker's Ball" LP in my grubby paw now. The
complete musician credits as given on the back of the LP are
Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show, Dennis Locorriere, Ray Sawyer, Jay David,
George Cummings, Billy Francis, Rik Elswit, Jance Garfat, Mike Finnegan, Art
Twain, Jelly Roll Turner, Turk Murphy, Charles H Peterson, Charles Day, Dell
Duckworth, Clyde Graves Jr., Phillip Howe, James Maihach, Leon Oakley,
Richard Shubb, Fred Mergy
To the best of my knowledge this was recorded about 1972

Phil O'Rourke
Australia