[Dixielandjazz] Re: Great Cartoons online

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun May 7 10:59:01 PDT 2006

Bill;

The cartoons can be viewed with the Macromedia Flash player 8 which is
available for all browsers both PC and Mac. Macromedia Flash player is
designed for most browsers including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and
CompuServe.

If you don't have the plug-in for Macromedia Flash player, you can find it
at:

www.adobe.com or your www.apple.com

I also searched the Adobe support database and there are several problems
which can stop the Flash player on a Mac.

Stan