[Dixielandjazz] Re: Great Cartoons online

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 6 23:46:10 PDT 2006

 http://www.cartoonbrew.com/archives/2006_04.html#001872

Dear friends,
Has anyone opened up this great URL kindly posted by Don Mopsick?
Fine stuff indeed, except that my Mac could not access the cartoon clips.
I was really looking forward to one of my favourites - 'Dixieland Droopy'.
All I need to know is the application required to to view these cartoons, or
how to get them to my desktop where I may then be able to open them.
The rest of the site is fabulous too, with hours of interesting reading for
those who love animation.
Kind regards,
Bill.