[Dixielandjazz] Re: "Freakin' at the Freakers Ball"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 7 00:30:47 PDT 2006

>Matter of fact, the whole Turk Murphy Jazz Band (with Maihack on tuba) is
on that cut (Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball)..........and..........such
notable Uncle Shelby tunes as "I Got Stoned", "I Saw Polly in a Porny",
"Sarah Stout", and my favorite -"Thumbsuckers!"<

OK yous blokes,
How about letting us for-in-ars and out-sydars in on what yous are all
talkin' about?
8>)
FULL details please.
None of what is being discussed so far makes much sense.
Nor does any of it appear in my jazz discographies.
Kind regards,
Bill.