[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Bob Crosby, Bob Zurke

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu May 4 20:35:12 PDT 2006

I have that record and I just played a track from it last week on my
show!  Swingin' versions of Sousa (and a few others.)

"Bobcats on Parade" Coral CRL 57061 issued in 1956. Is that different
than 56018?
The line-ups varied on 3 sessions - I can post later if there is an
interest.

According to the liner notes some of the recording sessions were on
my actual birthday - 10/9/50, but I was many miles away from there on
that date...

Dave Richoux