[Dixielandjazz] St. Jude Hymn Questions

Robert Thompson rvthompson at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 30 10:06:43 PST 2006

Does anyone out there have the sheet music for St. Jude Hymn?  I am referring to the version that begins, "O pardon me, O blessed Lord," not the one that begins "Apostle of Jesus, a witness to his Word."  If so, could you answer the following two questions, please;

1)  Is the title there "St. Jude Hymn" or "St. Jude's Hymn"?

2) Who is given as composer?  Two candidates I have are  (a) Aaron Neville and (b) Mrs. Herb Quaid. (Did one compose the music, the other the lyrics, perhaps?)

Any responses will be most appreciated.  TIA.

Bert

rvthompson at earthlink.net
Golfers who claim they don't cheat also lie.