[Dixielandjazz] Re:Analog to Digital (Vinyl to CD)

Rick Knittel knittelsportland at juno.com
Thu Mar 30 05:24:51 PST 2006

Max;

There are several stand alone CD player/burners available from Sony, KLH
and others. You can connect it to your receiver/preamp to play/copy CD's
and transfer from what ever goes into the receiver/preamp (turntable,
tape deck, tuner) to CD. Some may have the ability to clean up dirty
sound or you can take what you make there to your computer to clean it
up. These stand alone units are about the size of a CD or DVD
player/recorder and fit easily onto your audio stack.

Rick Knittel - JAZZBONE
The Maine Street Paraders