[Dixielandjazz] FW: Gold CDR's +

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Mar 29 06:23:43 PST 2006

I wrote earlier (but haven't seen it pop up on DJML, which is strange, so
will include below again...):

And, I will add, that I only use the CDR's that are marked for "audio
recording" and don't mention anything about recording speeds faster than
real time for my audio mastering.  I go digital (professional) AES/EBU from
my (for audio only) hard disk editing system to two Pioneer professional CD
recorders for a Master & a Safety.

There has been a terrible drop in quality by others in the so-called
professional field that feel all you need is a MAC & your bedroom to work
in, worldwide.  If you think Dixieland is on some kind of low, you ought to
see where the professional recording studio today is!

Jim
www.kashprod.com  & click on the English flag.

GOLD explained below.