[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Why not OKOM ??? Sacramento area

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 17:36:13 PST 2006

Here is another gig opportunity folks:

From: Ambassadors of American Culture

Subject: Why not OKOM ???

      Seeking accoustic guitarist or more for Wedding

  email  Reply to: gigs-145679901 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-03-27, 10:33AM PST

  I'm hoping to find a talented accoustic guitarist with a large
playlist for my wedding on Saturday, Sept. 23, 2006. It's going to be a
casual outdoor gathering in the country. The job would last 3-4 hours.

   I'll consider a duo or even trio of people, I just want to avoid a
large crew with a lot of equipment. (Electricity to the site is
limited, hence I'm looking for accoustic.) Heck, I'll consider about
anything that sounds good and meets the above requirements.

  Please reply with your rates and a sampling of your playlist.

           this is in or around Auburn/Lincoln area

           Compensation: Please reply with your rates.