[Dixielandjazz] Why not some OKOM JAZZ ? Sacramento, Ca. area

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 17:32:55 PST 2006

Just passing on a gig opportunity, somebody near there go sell em some
OKOM

From: Ambassadors of American Culture

To: tcashwigg at aol.com

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Subject: Why not some OKOM  ?

      JAZZ MUSICIANS NEEDED

  email  Reply to: gigs-145758055 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-03-28, 9:03AM PST

  Bistro 33 Davis is looking for jazz musicians to perform on our patio
as soon as the weather gets warm. We would prefer to hire students of
jazz at the university level, but are open to all. This would be a
regular gig, eventually for leading an open jazz jam. Please have a
demo available and a flexible schedule on Sunday afternoons.

           this is in or around Davis

           Compensation: depends on size and experience of group