FW: [Dixielandjazz] SOUTH FRISCO JAZZ BAND 5Oth ANNIVERSARY

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Mar 28 01:04:57 PST 2006

>  Please Join Us in a Salute to
>  THE SOUTH FRISCO JAZZ BAND
>  as we
>  Celebrate Their 50th Anniversary

I believe I'm going to be the only one of the original band that is not
going to be there.  Vince & I got together after not seeing each other for
36 years last August here in Madrid, and he mentioned he might do something
in April.  However, I never heard any more until about a month ago, and my
wife & I had our trip to the Carribean signed up for ages already.  What a
shame.  I havent' seen any of the originals since 1969!  It will surely be a
night of "happy honking".

If anyone is interested in having a copy of the band circa 1956 (I was still
in High School!), let me know.

Jim