[Dixielandjazz] From Analog to Digital

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Mon Mar 27 13:14:33 PST 2006

There are many ways to convert your LP's, cassettes and
tapes into discs. I use CoolEdit (Now Adobe Audition)
and a program by Magix especially for "cleaning" records.
But the most important thing is to keep your originals!
A tape, lp, or cassette can deterioate in time, but will stay
readable. A disc can also deteriorate (2-5 years) but will
get unreadable! So put your collection on CD, but keep
the originals!

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl