[Dixielandjazz] "Swingin' On The Swanee Shore"-Composer(s)?

George G. Loring giddygid at excite.com
Sun Mar 26 19:37:50 PST 2006

I am trying to find composer credit and any other info for a tune "Swingin' On The Swanee Shore" recorded by Sharkey Bonnano & His Sharks of Rhythm 1/27/37 (Vocalion), and I have taped from the radio a version by Cleo Brown which was recorded for Associated Transcriptions (announced to have been1955 or 1956). If anyone has any information, I would be grateful.

GIDDY GID