[Dixielandjazz] Re: American Idol musicians...not OKOM, but...

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 18:52:06 PST 2006

Ever wonder what might happen to OKOM if the media gave it the
attention American Idol is getting,  hummm they started it with Ken
Burns Series, and it kick started things for us , some of us got on the
Train and others watched the train leave the stations and just waved
goodbye as OKOM left their town. :))   Or worse yet were waiting at the
Bus Depot when the Train left.  :))

We gets from this life what we puts into it me thinks.

Cheers,

Tom