[Dixielandjazz] Re: American Idol musicians...not OKOM, but...

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 26 13:09:18 PST 2006

Dear Hal,
You said: > I have no feeling one way or the other about American Idol.  I
know I'm not into that kind of music, so I just don't bother to watch.<

Which also applies to me. Never have, nor would, watch it.
Unfortunately, however hard you try, it is almost impossible to completely
avoid the 'Idol' media hype in the mainstream newspapers (news, pics and
articles), magazines, TV news and television promos.
It is big $$$$s here.
Kind regards,
Bill.
PS: I don't listen to radio, so miss that source.