[Dixielandjazz] redhotjazz site -search for songs

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 24 05:34:06 PST 2006

Bob,
I'm catching up on the last couple of days mail and don't have time to
finish before I go to work.
Sso I don't know if someone answered your question about searching
google for songs.

Anyway, here it is:
In the goggle input box in put the Song title in double quotes
followed by a space and follow that with the incantation
site:redhotjazz.com.  (No quotes around the latter nor any
spaces within it.)
 Then hit enter or select the search button.

Regards,
Craig Johnson