[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Wedding in Seattle

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 00:35:10 PST 2006

Anybody interested aND QUALIFIED NEEDS TO REPLY TO THEM WITHIN 7 DAYS
OR THE CONTACT ADDRESS MIGHT EXPIRE.

Subject: Wedding in Seattle

      Jazz/Blues Ensemble for Small Wedding Reception

  email your Reply to:      gigs-144476313 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-03-23, 7:30AM PST

  We are looking for a talented and reasonably priced jazz ensemble to
entertain at our small at-home wedding reception on September 3rd. We
would like to find a 4 to 5 piece band that can play a wide range of
music including jazz standards, latin music, and some classic blues and
rock. An energetic/upbeat group with a (Stephane Grapelli-style) jazz
violinist is most desired. A good female vocalist is preferred but not
required. We want great background listening music, as well as spirited
dance music, as appropriate during the reception.

           this is in or around Lake Forest Park,WASHINGTON

           Compensation: $1000.00 for the event