[Dixielandjazz] Technique vs. Feeling

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 21:43:59 PST 2006

Oh My Oh My!

Let me say this about that !

I reckon this discussion to the age old question of whether men or
women enjoy Sex more!

And yes that is and does as you will see have musical content:

Since both have to do with  EAR.

Simply insert your little finger into your ear,  No wiggle it around a
bit !!

Which feels better your finger or your ear ?

The similarity to Music is exactly the same folks,  if the ear does not
FEEL good it ain't right no matter how good the technique is cause
99.9% OF THE WORLD'S music listeners simply Do Not Care.  Hence the old
saying If it feels good Just DO IT !

Cheers,

Tom "Dr. Feel Good" Wiggins   Now stick that in your ear and feel good
about it :))
And for goodness sake don't think that because I poke fun at it, that I
don't seriously appreciate the great technicians on this list and in
our industry, we all have a place and a time and when the two meet
under the correct circumstances it can indeed be magic,  but it can
also be a train wreck. :))