[Dixielandjazz] Sarrusophones

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 21:05:14 PST 2006

Dear Sweet William and esteemed listmates:

Please before you shoot Pete Main, some Jazz Society give the band
leader a Five dollar raise so poor Pete can buy that second Reed for
the next gig and possible salvage the reputation of that instrument by
being able to play it properly and not sound like a half fast rendition
of what it was originally intended to sound like.   Two reeds must
obviously be better than one,  if not when I hear it again I will shoot
Pete  myself and put it on E-bay  with a hit contract for the next guy
who dares to play it in public.   :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins