[Dixielandjazz] New Music from Cuba via Madrid, Spain

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 13:58:30 PST 2006

Hi folks:

I just got two great CDs today form a fabulous group of  Cuban
performers who Really Swing.

They are called "Vocal Tempo"

http://www.vocaltempo.com

http://www.zoumarecords.com

They are incredible and all the music is performed by them vocally
without the use of any real instruments,  and yes some of it is OKOM
too  :))    I can't take it off the Stereo :))   Love it.

They have asked me to handle their International Bookings.   I will be
delighted to book them.  Real Class Act.
 I will report more about them as things develop.

Hey Jim Kash:

Have you seen or heard them around Madrid?

I know you would like and appreciate them.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins