[Dixielandjazz] OKOM IN NEW YORK

Thompson res0a3qw at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 14:08:27 PST 2006

Jim and I are taking our first trip to New York on the 27th...too late to attend this... Pooey!

While at the SatchmoFest last August in New Orleans, I signed up for a trip via Continental Airlines to see Louis Armstrong's house.  Guess what?  I won!  So besides our visit to Queens, we plan to go to Birdland and to the Cajun Restaurant to catch Jon-Erik.

If anyone in New York sees two country bumpkins staring at the tall buildings, it will be us!

Regards.
Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX