[Dixielandjazz] Looking for Summit Ridge Jazz Band players

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 08:53:16 PST 2006

Hi Folks:

I would appreciate any information on how to get in contact with the
remaining members of Summit Ridge Jazz Band of COLORADO, if anyone has
any contact information, I would like to find them to see what the
current status of he band is and if they have any future plans.   I was
working on a project for them when our friend and listmate  Leader Bob
Craven passed away and I have not heard from any other members since
then.

Al Herman and Phil Urso were members along with Ed Stephen, Bob Meyers,
Derryl Goes & Neil Bridge

If any body knows how to reach any of the guys I would appreciate it if
you could pass along my message.

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins
St. Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band