[Dixielandjazz] Beethoven vs. 1920's Jazz.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Mar 17 17:51:04 PST 2006

The timing of that original article makes me think of the attitude of
the nazi party towards jazz and swing music. i wonder if Hitler read
HL Mencken?

I found this article from The Nation by Brian Morton on the nazi vs.
jazz subject: http://tinyurl.com/msngv   ( a password request will
show, just click cancel. )
it is too long to post here.

Dave Richoux