[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Pianist gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 10:45:06 PST 2006

Anybody  need a gig ???

Subject: Pianist gig

       Pianist Wanted--Saturday, March 18, 2006  Oakland/Berkeley area,
Calif.

  email: Reply to:           dbeiser at hotmail.com

  Date: 2006-03-16, 4:44PM PST

  Looking for a pianist to play at a private party. Basic background
music; some classical, some pop, etc. My sister-in-law likes to sing
Broadway show tunes so some familiarity with those is important. You
can use sheet music. 7:30-11:00 approximately. Near BART and we already
have a piano! Paid gig and we'll feed you!

  Please call me on my cell (650) 544 5009

           Compensation: $150 plus dinner