[Dixielandjazz] Music theory

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 15 14:46:44 PST 2006

Actually I think we just said the same thing Gary, but I am not sure of
my grammar, or maybe you are writing in French :))

When I mentioned about the Dirty Dozen gong over the heads of their
audiences that was what I meant, you have a much simple choice of words
on the subject,  Thanks,   Some shows I think it could only get more
musically confusing if Michael Brecker and Maynard Ferguson sat in with
them.  :))    Mass musical mayhem and confusion emits all too often,
and the word Melody just slips from the musical vocabulary altogether
for a while.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins