[Dixielandjazz] Re: "If You See My Mother"

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Wed Mar 15 09:55:05 PST 2006

Bill;

The CD is on the Vogue label -catalog VG 665 (665617) - and is entitled.
"Parisian Encounter".

The tunes are:

Bravo (Sidney Bechet)
Augergines, Poivrons et Sauce Tomate (Sidney Bechet)
I Can't Get Started
Souvenirs De La Nouvelle-Orleans (Sidney Bechet)
Blue Festival 1958 (Sidney Bechet)
Weary Blues
Ain't Misbehavin'
Sugar
Who's Sorry Now
All Of Me.

The personnel are:
Teddy Buckner (tp), Christian Guérin (tb), Sidney Bechet (ss), Eddie Bernard
(p), Roland Bianchini (b), Kansas Fields (dr).

The affair was recorded in the Salle Wagram in Paris July 4, 1958.

Stan
Stan Brager