[Dixielandjazz] Re: "If You See My Mother"

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Mar 15 09:09:31 PST 2006

Bill,

The CD I have is :

Sidney Bechet & Teddy Buckner
"Parisian Encounter" on Vogue VG - 651 - 600018
recoded July 4, 1958 at the Salle Wagram
SB - sop sax
TB - tpt
Christian Guérin - tbn
Eddie Bernard - p
Roland Bianchini - b
Kansas Fields - d

tunes :
Bravo (SB)
Aubergines, Poivrons et Sauce Tomate (SB)
I Can't Get Started
Souvenirs de la Nouvelle Orleans (SB)
Blue Festival 1958 (SB)
Weary Blues