[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Recorder gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 16:23:30 PST 2006

Now this guy teaches at College Level folks  Sacramento State in fact:

Damned if I say anything about the quality of some Music Teachers,  I
rest my case.  Nobody believed me anyway.

Thankfully they are not all the same, but there are darned sure too
many like this one employed to teach in the schools, maybe he majored
in Linebacker :))

Cheers,

  Tom