[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Recorder gig

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Mar 14 16:09:57 PST 2006

> i will pay you 5-8$ per song to play the recorder flute for me for
> 5-10 songs for my stupid general education music class at sac state, i
> just cant play that stupid thing worth a damn and i dont have time to
> learn and i really hate the recorder now because i suck so bad at it.
> my name is jon 925 759-7593

Can you say 'run on sentence?'  This guy is actually teaching young
people?  How motivated can he be if HE calls his class 'stupid?'  Hey
Mike, why don't you try this.  Go to clinics with a frown and call your
ax a stupid trumpet.  Tell them how awful music is.  Ha ha, fewer
musicians means more gigs for us, right?   :-)

All the best, Gary