[Dixielandjazz] Fw: REQUEST FOR SONG LYRICS.

Michael Millward millward at bigfoot.com
Tue Mar 14 13:29:05 PST 2006

It appears that there is a song called "Lonesome" with lyrics and sung to
the tune of "Si Tu Vois Ma Mere". These may be it.

Well I'm here, but I don't wanta stay
Cause you're not around
And I'm feeling lonely
Same old episode for me, heading for catastrophy
And I can see that its
Association with the past
So think about it
It's like a tie that did not last
Don't move so fast
Don't run
Cause you might find out, find out I'm the one
And I still feel lonesome
Nothing's changed, it just gets rearranged when
You come around, so now what's your story
You were never there for me
So I'm going out to see
Cause I can see that it's...
Association with the past
So think about it
It's like a tie that did not last
Don't move so fast
Don't run
Cause you might find out, find out I'm the one
And I still feel lonesome
Now you're here, but I don't wanta stay
Cause you weren't around, now you say you're sorry
And nothing's changed, it's just been rearranged
So stay down, just stay down

Mike M. (Tradjazzfan)