[Dixielandjazz] East Bay City Jazz Band

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Mar 13 18:52:07 PST 2006

East Bay City JB was a Boston area band.  It featured Jane Campadelli as the
vocalist.

It was originally a Perfectly Clear recording from the Burwen Laboratories,
Division of Ohmtec Corporation, 209 Middlesex Turnpike Burlington, MA 01803.

Personnel
George Ryan - trumpet
Andy Kilgour - trumpet
Bruce Burrell - Reeds
Chuck Stewart - tuba
Cal Owen - banjo
Dick Bergstrom - tuba (I was privileged to play in a band with Dick on
Cornet, his first instrument)
Fred Walsh - trombone
Robin Verdier - piano
Art Burns - drums