[Dixielandjazz] Long Distance Tip

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 14:41:33 PST 2006

Hi all,
Just a quick tip for those who are interested in a great way to make long distance calls.
The company is on the net - name: Tel3Advantage
I think the website is:
www.tel3advantage.com

I've given up my cell phone, 'cause I'm tired of getting ripped off all the time.
SO FAR, I've been using their service for about 5 months and it's great - 1.9 cents a minute and NO connection fees...  simple to use
and you can call all over the U.S. Canada, and Mexico, I think
Check it out.  I'm very satisfied with the service...
All the Best,
Steve Heist

Musical Content: I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter :-)

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!