[Dixielandjazz] OKOM Jazz in Palm Springs next Sunday (the 19th)

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Sun Mar 12 21:26:57 PST 2006

Just a quick note that I'll have my 7 pc jazz band performing for the
Dixieland Jazz Society of the Desert meeting in Palm Springs, CA next
Sunday.  Please see the jazz club website at www.desertjazz.org for details.
Hope some of you can make it.

I'm now playing at Club Havana for lunch every Wed, Thurs, and Fri in Palm
Springs.  I'm still hosting a jam session that I started on a weekly basis
over 5 years ago at the Mizell Senior Center.  Last week we had 22 musicians
and more than 80 listeners.  Great Fun!

I'm still leading the band every Fri. nite at the American Legion Palm
Springs Post 519.  Email me for details on any of these gigs if you're in
the Palm Springs area.  Sit-ins are welcome on all excepting the one next
Sunday PM.

Wish I had time to spend with you but have never been busier.  When the temp
hits 120 this summer I doubt if I'll be all that busy.  Hopefully I'll be
able to re-ener the DJML fray at that time.

Warmest regards,

Dick Broadie