[Dixielandjazz] Happy Days Are Here Again

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 18:36:33 PST 2006

Hi Glen and all:

I would "Second that Emotion"  and fortunately for us all there are a
lot of fine folks with generous contributions freely shared on this
great list, We all have our varying degrees of usefulness helpfulness
and uselessness to each other.   When we feel someone is useless just
use that key with no writing on it anymore that used to say Delete, and
whatever they had to say will magically go away.

When I first joined this list I had some real knock down drag out
spiffs with Jim Bebee and Charlie Hooks, and we took them off list and
worked out our differences and became great friends even though we had
never met personally, and I will be the first to say how very much I
miss those two guys since they passed.  Some other fine gentlemen and
bandleaders that was fortunate enough to meet here were Bob Craven, and
Don Gumpert, and Tommy Loy.  We all have personalities and things that
upset each other at the drop of a keyboard stroke on the send button.
It really is quite easy to fix, just turn off the computer and walk
away for a few days and ignore it.   It just worked fine for me and now
I can get back to doing what I do and sharing it with my good friends
and some new ones as they come on board.   Will I say something else to
piss somebody off, you can wager money on it sooner or later, but does
that make me an ass, not really any more than it makes one of the
person who chooses to disagree with me.  So if I do just take that good
advise that Steve mentioned,  extend your middle finger on either or
both hands and hit the delete key, go pour yourself a glass of whatever
turns you on and cools you off and talk to somebody else.

This list is a cake walk folks you should see the whiners and flamers
and often just plain illiterate morons, on one I belong to that
actually make me money with 56,000 members of all genres and some that
I hate, you have not lived until you try to communicate with a rapper
with an attitude or a Stoned out Heavy Metal dude, who are both sure
they are the NEXT BIG MEGA STAR.   At least on here you can get Pissed
at me for free.  :))

Cheers,

Tom "Usually Mr. Nice Guy" Wiggins   And Really Nice if you are Paying
me to tell you what you want to hear.  :))