[Dixielandjazz] Going for the off topic record

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sun Mar 12 04:50:51 PST 2006

Dear Judy,

Sorry, but as far as I can ascertain there is no such word as "honourary"
only "honorary". Honour, yes, Honourable, yes.
I agree about the illogical spelling system, just think of "ghoti"
pronounced "fish" and the poor American arriving in London for the first
time, and seeing a poster (billboard?) that said in large letters "Variety -
pronounced success"!

Musical content: "I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter"

Kind Regards

Bob Smith